100pcs Hippeastrum Bonsai Amaryllis Barbados Lily Seeds
Create a beautiful and unique display with the 100pc Amaryllis Barbados Lily Seeds and bring a burst of color and life to your home or garden! These beautiful perennial flowers come in a variety of sizes and colors to suit any aesthetic. Carefully chosen, Hippeastrum Bonsai Amaryllis Barbados Lily Seeds boast an incredibly high germination rate, and produce full-bloomed, stunning flowers in as few as 75 days!
With the right care and conditions, these seeds will produce gorgeous, vibrant blooms with shades of pink, red, white, yellow, or orange. Though these Tiny Tropical Flowers prefer full sun and moist soil, they are incredibly resilient and can tolerate a wide range of soil types and watering habits. What’s more, Amaryllis Barbados Lily plants are resistant to deer, pests and disease!
Quickly and easily cultivate your own 100pc Amaryllis Barbados Lily Seeds – here are some easy steps to get you started:
• Choose an area with well-drained soil and full sun.
• Distribute the seeds in furrows about 3 inches apart.
• Cover the seeds with 1/4 inch of soil.
• Water from above and keep the soil or potting medium moist.
• As soon as germination occurs, thin the seedlings to 6-8 inches apart.
The complete Latin name for the Amaryllis Barbados Lily is Hippeastrum, and it typically flowers in the Fall and Spring. When fully grown, these plants can reach up to a size of 6-12 inches tall and 6-8 inches wide. Their elegant trumpet-shaped flowers and attractive dark green foliage makes them perfect for any home, garden, or window box.
Take the leap and add the eye-catching flair of Hippeastrum Bonsai Amaryllis Barbados Lily to your home or garden. From its stunning blooms to its incredible resilience and resistance to pests and disease, these 100pc Amaryllis Barbados Lily Seeds are ideal for the novice or expert gardener!
• Latin Name: Hippeastrum
• Planting Season: Spring or Fall
• Germination Rate: 95%
• Grown Plant Size: 6-12 inches tall and 6-8 inches wide
• Time to Maturity: 75 Days
• Soil Type: Well-Drained
• Watering: Keep Soil or Potting Medium Moist
• Sunlight: Full Sun
• Uses: Home, Garden, or Window Box
• Deer Resistance: Yes
• Pest and Disease Resistance: Yes